The eXware represents a prudent ﬁrst step into the implementation of IIoT and Industry 4.0 compatibility. Acting as the central element in IIoT landscape
the eXware can communicate between automation devices, cloud, fog and applications.
This central role offers companies the chance to start at a uncomplicated level in IIoT and yet allows enormous future expansion into more complex aspects of Industry 4.0 as the workforce gains knowledge of this form of digital thread process and control.
For maximum security
the physical separation of the OT and IT networks with 2 ethernet ports has been provided and this avoids mutual attacks. Secure HTTPS/TLS encrypted data transmissions with only signed firmware and packet transfer only ensures against data theft and eavesdropping.
is achieved with the vast library of protocols that is common with JMobile software. Existing installations are easily employed and upgraded when necessary and very little programming skill is needed given the high User Interface of JMobile.
Through use as a gateway, a powerful HMI, a PLC with CODESYS V3 or a secure router, the eXware facilitates data intensive and complex IIoT applications to be enabled
- Plug and Forget integration into existing infrastructure
- Device data flow easily configured
- JMobile protocols and gateway functions
- JM4web HTML5 interface for web HMI
- CODESYS V3: supports network stacks and local I/O expandability
- Direct OPC UA communications
- JMcloud secure remote connectivity
- Plug-in module for system expansion
- 2 Ethernet ports for physical separation of the OT and IT networks
- Rugged and Beautiful all metal design
- Wide operating temperature range
- System settings by web browser
- Trusted and secure Linux-based operating system
- Secure HTTPS/TLS encrypted data transmissions
- Mobile Communication via PLCM09 2G/3G modem*
- Support for Geo-Localization*
- IoT data distribution via MQTT*
* Road map for 2017